AIR Media-Tech is a global MediaTech company, one of the world leaders in terms of the number of creators through partners and the number of views the company helps creators generate on the YouTube platform. AIR Media-Tech is also known for its influence on the creation of creative content in the Creator Economy.
The company's influence extends to the development of more than 3,500 bloggers and creators from almost 50 countries.
AIR Media-Tech successfully develops the largest ecosystem of media and IT products and services for such platforms as YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook.
The AIR Media-Tech ecosystem includes almost 50 services and products using IT, Web3, Blockchain, FinTech, AI and Big Data technologies.
AIR Media-Tech also develops musicians and artists through its own label AIR Music, making an influence on the music industry.
Today, AIR is not only a strong partner for influencers from all over the world, but also a starting point for the latest startups in the Creator Economy, allowing people in the creative and technology industry to innovate and create new opportunities.
We are looking for a specialist who will:
- Participate in product development, user behavior analysis, and product refinement to better meet users’ needs.
- Work with IT and Media products for creators and bloggers.
- Conduct strategic marketing budget management to achieve product business goals.
- Conduct strategic analysis of competitors, build conclusions, and implement the best solutions for the product.
- Identify the best marketing tools and product promotion.
- Develop and successfully implement communication and marketing strategies for the product to achieve KPIs based on ROI and ROMI.
- Increase LTV customers.
- Control the development of marketing materials.
- Prepare reports on the marketing and financial performance of the product.
What skills are we looking for?
- You have at least 4 year of experience as a Brand Manager or Digital Marketing Manager.
- You have a good background in digital marketing (РРС, SEO, Facebook, and other social media).
- You have analytical skills.
- You have experience in creating marketing strategies.
- You know how to set the right business goals and achieve them.
- You know how to implement strategic planning.
- You know firsthand what ROI, ROMI, and LTV are.
It will be a plus:
- Experience with Saas / IT / media products or services.
- Experience with FinTech products or services
- Experience with USA and Canada markets.
- Exceptional expertise - striving to be the best in your field
- Delve deep - delve into the client's business at the client level
- Flexibility - accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented - first do what affects the growth of income and reduces costs, then everything else
- Data-driven - data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation - feedback and recognition - the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, make adjustments.
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development
- Casual working environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential and all of YouTube at your feet!
- Great working environment with a team of exceptional people, who know everything about the world of online video
- An endless number of bright success stories, a team of professionals who burn with ideas and achieve impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!