Who is AIR?
AIR is a global Media-Tech company, the third-largest YouTube partner in the world in terms of traffic, responsible for the development of more than 3,500 creators with an astronomical 20+ billion views each month. We’ve developed the largest ecosystem for creators on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook, with over 50 products and services.
- Develop YouTube video creator channels
- Promote artists on YouTube
- Help digital-first creators earn more
- Work with YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Create advertising projects with brands and creators
- Set trends in the world of YouTube
We’re looking for someone who shares our values, namely, with expertise and a desire to be the best in their business. This person delves deeply into business at the client level; is flexible, accepts change as an integral part of work, and focuses on measurable results. Rather than mindlessly doing work, this person bases their decisions on data and numbers and can give feedback.
Based on these values, we strive to fulfill our mission — creating the most advanced products to develop creators and brands and influence the creation of content that changes the world.
The purpose of the position. To be the best scout: finding and attracting top influencers from all over the world to our ecosystem, presenting them with the benefits of our company and products, and to close big deals and increase AIR's profit.
What are the job responsibilities?
- Finding potential AIR media partners and potential buyers of AIR products among YouTube channel owners.
- Present media products to creators, prepare and present commercial offers.
- Build friendly and trusting relationships with creators at all stages of the partnership.
- In case of inquiries not directly related to the purchase of media products, direct partners to the responsible managers.
- Participate in partner retention.
- Prepare reports on the results of personal partners’ involvement and sales of products and services.
What skills are we looking for?
- Experience in sales of services for at least 1 year
- В2-C1 in English (oral / written)
- Knowledge of different sales techniques
- Negotiation skills
- Experience with YouTube creators and knowledge and understanding of YouTube principles
- Spanish (upper-intermediate or higher)
- Experience living/studying abroad
- Exceptional expertise - striving to be the best in our field
- Meticulous - delving deep into the client's business at the client level.
- Flexible - accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented - our primary focus is affecting income growth and reducing costs, then everything else.
- Data-driven - data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation - feedback and recognition: the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, and make adjustments.
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development
- Casual work environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential and all of YouTube at your feet!
- A great work environment with a team of exceptional people who know everything about the world of online video
- An endless number of exciting success stories and a team of professionals burning with ideas and achieving impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!