Who is AIR?
AIR is a global Media-Tech company, the third-largest YouTube partner in the world in terms of traffic, and responsible for developing more than 3,000 creators with an astronomical 20+ billion views each month. We’ve developed the largest ecosystem for creators on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook, with over 50 products and services.
- Develop YouTube video creator channels
- Promote artists on YouTube
- Help digital-first creators earn more
- Work with YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Create advertising projects with brands and creators
- Set trends in the YouTube world
We’re looking for a person who shares our values, namely with expertise and a desire to be the best in their business, delves deeply into business at the client level, is flexible, accepts change as an integral part of work, and focuses on measurable results. Rather than just doing the work, the person should base their decisions on data and numbers and be able to give feedback.
Based on these values, we strive to fulfill our mission to create the most advanced products to develop creators and brands and influence the creation of content that changes the world.
Purpose of the position:
- Develop and maintain the frontend (visual part and part of the interface) of the company's IT products in accordance with the assigned task/technical task.
- Carry out frontend and backend integration (using REST API and/or server-side rendering mechanisms).
- Write self-tests for testing UI functions at the request of the QA team or manager.
- Execute quarterly OKR, and annual goals agreed with the manager.
Why should we choose you?
- Higher technical education
- Experience with tech stack: html, scss, js, vue, vuex, vue-router, git.
- Professional mastery of adaptive layout and bootstrap 4
- A basic understanding of the principles of good UX
- Knowledge of technical English for working with documents (intermediate+
Would be plus:
- Nuxt.js experience.
- Understanding Server-Side Rendering concept.
- Some knowledge of Vue.js 3 with composition API.
- Exceptional expertise - striving to be the best in your field
- Delve deep - delve into the client's business at the client level
- Flexibility - accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented - first do what affects the growth of income and reduces costs, then everything else
- Data-driven - data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation - feedback and recognition; the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, and make adjustments.
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development
- Casual work environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential and all of YouTube at your feet!
- Great working environment with a team of exceptional people who know everything about the world of online videos
- An endless number of bright success stories and a team of professionals who burn with ideas and achieve impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!