AIR media tech company - № 3 among the largest YouTube partners in the world, currently seeking a Public Relations Manager to join our team. We need a person with a strong media relations background, an extensive list of industry contacts, and proven media coverage results. He or she will support multiple aspects of AIR Media-Tech PR in the USA, UK, and other global markets.
- create and execute PR campaigns that help create a broad awareness among top-tier media and influencers and increases and improves brand reputation
- build a strong relationship with the media by offering excellent communication experience and high-quality content and
- work with the content team to issue all press materials that correspond to top industry standards, including press releases, fact sheets, pitch letters, Q&As, media alerts, and presentations
- address key business objectives and audience specifics while driving brand image
- monitor a competitive environment and daily review industry news
- proactively identify press-worthy moments outside of the brand’s existing marketing
- develop creative, effective approaches to address communication challenges
- Native English speaker or very fluent in English
- a portfolio of clients and projects
- 5 years in PR roles. Recent experience with global brands a must-have
- has a genuine interest in tech, social media, and blogging trends in the USA/UK
- able to work in a remote environment and successfully partner with global counterparts
- has trusted and personal relationships with the media and industry
- has a sharp, editorial eye for professional, for what is and is not on-brand
- able to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Is able to both effectively strategize and execute plans — can originate an initiative and see it through to publication.
Passion for YouTube, content creation, the world of digital media, and influencers.