Who is AIR?
AIR is a global Media-Tech company, the third-largest YouTube partner in the world in terms of traffic, and responsible for the development of more than 3,000 creators with an astronomical 20+ billion views each month. We’ve developed the largest ecosystem for creators on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook, with over 50 products and services.
- Develop YouTube video creator channels
- Promote artists on YouTube
- Help digital-first creators earn more
- Work with YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Create advertising projects with brands and creators
- Set trends in the world of YouTube
We're looking for someone who shares our values, has some level of expertise, and desires to be the best in their business. This person loves to delve deeply into the business at the client level; is flexible and focuses on measurable results. Rather than just doing the work, the person should base their decisions on data and numbers and be able to give feedback.
Based on these values, we strive to fulfill our mission — to create the most advanced products that develop creators and brands and influence the creation of content that changes the world.
- Add new and develop existing backend components of the financial service.
- Participate in the development of a new financial service for creators.
- Develop the backend part of the service.
- Check the functionality and correct errors of the financial service for bloggers.
Why should we choose you?
- You have at least 2 years of backend development (ASP.NET Core) experience.
- Good understanding of C# 9.0
- Ability to work with asynchrony (async/await)
- Experience with the Git version control system
- Skills to work in a team
- Skills to perform tasks independently
- Skills and experience with NHibernate, Event Driven Architecture, DDD, TDD.
- Experience with functional approaches to programming.
- Experience with microservice architecture.
- Experience with cryptocurrencies.
- Exceptional expertise - striving to be the best in your field
- Delve deep - delve into the client's business at the client level
- Flexibility - accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented - focus first on income growth and reducing costs, then everything else
- Data-driven - data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation - feedback and recognition - the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, and make adjustments.
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development
- Casual work environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential and all of YouTube at your feet!
- Great work environment with a team of exceptional people who know everything about the world of online video
- An endless number of exciting success stories and a team of professionals who burn with ideas and achieve impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!