Who is AIR?
- AIR is a global Media-Tech company.
- The third largest partner of YouTube.
- Official partner of Google.
- We create services and products for YouTube bloggers using IT, Web3, Blockchain, and FinTech technologies.
- 3500 creators from all over the world in our ecosystem.
- More than 1 trillion views have been generated on YouTube for our creators.
- We work with such platforms as YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Twitch.
We are looking for a specialist who will:
- Analyze jurisdictions, prepare the necessary documents and register companies for an international business structure.
- Coordinate work with registrar companies in different jurisdictions of the world.
- Coordinate work with law and audit firms in different jurisdictions of the world where companies are registered or are planned to be registered.
- Organize the fulfillment of the requirements of the substance for each company in the business structure.
- Monitor changes in international and national legislation in the field of requirements for subordination, taxes, reporting, including on controlled foreign companies, exchange of financial information, regulation of financial activities, including digital assets, etc.
- Participate in M&A negotiations and support M&A transactions.
- Prepare advice on the international activities of client companies.
- Develop and/or analyze contracts for the provision of business products, interaction of group companies.
- Systematize and organize the accounting of documents related to the international business structure of the client.
What skills are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience as a lawyer in corporate and international law.
- Knowledge of intellectual property law.
- At least Upper-Intermediate English.
- Experience in the IT or Creator economy industry.
- Exceptional expertise - striving to be the best in our field
- Meticulous - delving deep into the client's business at the client level.
- Flexible - accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented - our primary focus is affecting income growth and reducing costs, then everything else.
- Data-driven - data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation - feedback and recognition: the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, and make adjustments.
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development
- Casual work environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential!
- A great work environment with a team of exceptional people
- An endless number of exciting success stories and a team of professionals burning with ideas and achieving impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!