We are looking for an experienced Head of Content who will be responsible for managing the overall success of content marketing in all AIR Media-Tech departments.
Due to constantly evolving products, we require new methods for working with content and reconsidering already existing channels.
We need a passionate and proactive person who can guide work in a collaborative and cross-functional manner across teams to create a solid content strategy and then implement it with a strong content team.
What is AIR?
AIR is an international media-tech company founded in Canada and operating globally. We develop advanced products to help bloggers and brands create and distribute content on YouTube and Instagram. AIR has been a YouTube Certified partner since 2011.
Want a visual snapshot of what we do? Watch this video:
- Manage a content team PR person by keeping track of tasks, workflows, and deadlines.
- Сonduct a full cycle of content - writing valuable, engaging, relevant content including but not limited to headlines, taglines, site copy/landing pages, news, digital ads, emails, press releases, articles, presentations, posts for social networks, and product descriptions.
- Build a system of content distribution through various channels to create content that drives traffic, engagement, leads, and that deliver sales and customer retention for all promotional channels.
- Streamline content operations to maximize performance, accuracy, and speed for the content team.
- Proofread publications to ensure content meets the editorial standard, quality, tone of voice, is optimized for channels, and approved by stakeholders.
- Generate ideas for content by researching and analyzing target audiences, competitor activities, and customer feedback.
- Research and experiment in collaboration with various departments to offer new and innovative ways to engage audiences and to identify categories of content that can be developed to grow business.
- Define & track content KPIs, gather data, perform analysis and make recommendations based on those results.
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- 3+ years experience in content creation as a Content Editor, Content marketer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published content pieces in English
- Knowledge and understanding of YouTube, content creation, the world of digital media and influencers would be an advantage;
- Experience managing a team and delivering collective results according to company goals and objectives;
- Ability to manage multiple products with different stakeholders and competing deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills to refine and optimize content performance;
- Ability to see and stay tuned to the big picture
What we offer you:
Projects that allow you to grow professionally, and a team that strives for excellence and works hard to create cool projects.
We have everything you need to have a vibrant and thriving career:
- Quality health insurance
- Free training at AIR Academy (https://academy.air.io)
- Training to improve your skills
- On-site gym, yoga
- Delicious lunches, 50% of which are paid by the company
- Fragrant coffee, tea, sweets, and picnics on the terrace overlooking the beautiful sunset
- Social projects for the soul
- Eco-adapted office
- Impressive corporate parties
- Opportunity to attend world-class events in the USA, UK, Singapore, and other countries
- Worldwide travel for outstanding employees (we've already seen London, Amsterdam, and are already looking forward to a trip to Barcelona! Check it out here: https://bit.ly/3akEks1).
Come be a part of really cool and amazing projects!