Who is AIR?
AIR is a global Media-Tech company, the third-largest YouTube partner in the world in terms of traffic, responsible for the development of more than 3,500 creators with an astronomical 20+ billion views each month. We’ve developed the largest ecosystem for creators on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook, with over 50 products and services.
- Develop YouTube video creator channels
- Promote artists on YouTube
- Help digital-first creators earn more
- Work with YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Create advertising projects with brands and creators
- Set trends in the world of YouTube
We’re looking for someone who shares our values, namely, with expertise and a desire to be the best in their business. This persons delves deeply into business at the client level, is flexible, accepts change as an integral part of work, and focuses on measurable results. Rather than just doing the work, this person bases their decisions on data and numbers and can give feedback.
Based on these values, we strive to fulfill our mission — creating the most advanced products to develop creators and brands and influence the creation of content that changes the world.
We are looking for a specialist who will:
- Start communications (email, sms, push).
- Working with the database and outreach.
- Collaboration with project customers.
- Create and implement a content plan.
- Create segmentation for email campaigns.
- Create direct mail campaigns.
- Create a roadmap based on business goals.
- Work with direct campaign analytics and prepare reports.
- Analyze the target audience and direct campaigns.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience in email marketing or direct marketing.
- Ability to work with analytics tools.
- Skills in creating email campaigns and strategies in direct mail companies.
- Skills in working with different segments of email campaigns.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- English at least B2 level.
- A solid understanding of how YouTube works, the digital industry, and trends.
- Experience with Saas/IT/Media products.
- Exceptional expertise — striving to be the best in our field
- Meticulous — delving deeply into the client’s business at the client level.
- Flexible — accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented — our primary focus is is affecting income growth and reducing costs, then everything else.
- Data-driven — data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation — feedback and recognition: the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, and make adjustments.
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development
- Casual work environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential and all of YouTube at your feet!
- Great work environment with a team of exceptional people who know everything about the world of online video
- An endless number of exciting success stories and a team of professionals who burn with ideas and achieving impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!