Who is AIR?
AIR is a global Media-Tech company, the third-largest YouTube partner in the world in terms of traffic, responsible for the development of more than 3,500 creators with an astronomical 20+ billion views each month. We’ve developed the largest ecosystem for creators on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook, with over 50 products and services.
- Develop YouTube video creator channels
- Promote artists on YouTube
- Help digital-first creators earn more
- Work with YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Create advertising projects with brands and creators
- Set trends in the world of YouTube
We’re looking for someone who shares our values, namely, with expertise and a desire to be the best in their business. This person delves deeply into business at the client level; is flexible, accepts change as an integral part of work, and focuses on measurable results. Rather than mindlessly doing work, this person bases their decisions on data and numbers and can give feedback.
Based on these values, we strive to fulfill our mission — creating the most advanced products to develop creators and brands and influence the creation of content that changes the world.
The goal of the position. To provide constant communication with influencers, solve their problems, and communicate with other specialists to solve various kinds of client issues. Also, to be the first contact for our creators.
We are looking for a specialist who will:
- Provide fast and high-quality answers to questions of сurrent and potential partners of our network.
- Inform network partners about specific news through various communication channels.
- Build friendly and trusting relationships with creators at all stages of the relationship.
- Develop presentations for partners
- Ensure quick responses of employees about inquiries, timely communication with partners, and the fast processing of questions.
What skills are we looking for?
- You speak and write English (must have), Portuguese or Spanish at the upper-intermediate level or higher
- You like helping people and know how to offer an individual approach to every client, regardless of their mood and attitude
- You are a great communicator, and “stress-resistant” is your middle name
- You know how to make decisions and be responsible for them
- You love YouTube as much as we love it :)
- Exceptional expertise - striving to be the best in our field
- Meticulous - delving deep into the client's business at the client level.
- Flexible - accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented - our primary focus is affecting income growth and reducing costs, then everything else.
- Data-driven - data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation - feedback and recognition: the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, and make adjustments.
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development
- Casual work environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential and all of YouTube at your feet!
- A great work environment with a team of exceptional people who know everything about the world of online video
- An endless number of exciting success stories and a team of professionals burning with ideas and achieving impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!