Who is AIR?
AIR is a global Media-Tech company, the third-largest YouTube partner in the world in terms of traffic, and responsible for the development of more than 3,000 creators with an astronomical 20+ billion views each month. We’ve developed the largest ecosystem for creators on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook, with over 50 products and services.
- Develop YouTube video creator channels
- Promote artists on YouTube
- Help digital-first creators earn more
- Work with YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Create advertising projects with brands and creators
- Set trends in the world of YouTube
We're looking for someone who shares our values, has some level of expertise, and desires to be the best in their business. This person loves to delve deeply into the business at the client level; is flexible and focuses on measurable results. Rather than just doing the work, the person should base their decisions on data and numbers and be able to give feedback.
Based on these values, we strive to fulfill our mission — to create the most advanced products that develop creators and brands and influence the creation of content that changes the world.
- Running/Managing all operational tasks of the content team
- Form teams and search for freelancers/contractors to perform content creation tasks
- Organize and control the content team’s work
- Develop a content plan for working with texts to promote the company's services
- Team load planning and task management
- Briefing tasks with product owners
- Setting tasks for the team, editing, and proofreading texts. All copywriters are responsible for the final texts
- Research and analysis of content for creators/influencers abroad and in the CIS, constant analysis of competitors, text formats and platforms for placement
- Create creative texts for advertising campaigns, naming, slogans, and copylines
- Create sales texts with native integration of products and the company
- Text packaging of products, websites, and info-materials of the company
- Coordinate the development of necessary photo/video illustrations
- Write texts for the website and email newsletters and social media
- Participate in creating texts for SEO and crowd and community marketing
- Report on created content; its purpose, quantity, and effectiveness
Why should we choose you?
- Education: higher (bachelor's, master's) degree in marketing, PR, journalism, or linguistics (primarily English)
- Work experience: 4+ years in content, with at least one year as a team leader/senior
- You speak English at an Advanced/Proficient level
- You have excellent copywriting skills to write articles, letters, scripts, presentations, creative videos, and social media posts
- Experience and understanding of the principles of building content direction (content strategy) in the company
- Team management skills, competent planning of tasks, process management, management of terms and quality of task performance, and communication with internal customers
- Experience in finding and managing freelancers (copywriters, translators) — selection, production of technical specifications, acceptance, and assessment of work quality
- The ability to provide analytical evaluations from the results of various types of content and make recommendations for the business
- It is desirable to have experience creating content for audiences in the US, European countries, Latin America, or Asia
- An understanding of Influencer Marketing, the Creators’ Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and Social Media markets.
- An intermediate or above levelof Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, or another language.
- Prior experience working with YouTube bloggers and knowledge and understanding of YouTube principles.
- Exceptional expertise - striving to be the best in your field
- Delve deep - delve into the client's business at the client level
- Flexibility - accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented - focus first on income growth and reducing costs, then everything else
- Data-driven - data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation - feedback and recognition - the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, and make adjustments.
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development
- Casual work environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential and all of YouTube at your feet!
- Great work environment with a team of exceptional people who know everything about the world of online video
- An endless number of exciting success stories and a team of professionals who burn with ideas and achieve impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!