Who is AIR?
AIR is a global Media-Tech company, the third-largest YouTube partner in the world in terms of traffic, and responsible for the development of more than 3,000 creators with an astronomical 20+ billion views each month. We’ve developed the largest ecosystem for creators on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook with over 50 products and services.
- Develop YouTube video creator channels
- Promote artists on YouTube
- Help digital-first creators earn more
- Work with YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Create advertising projects with brands and creators
- Set trends in the world of YouTube
We’re looking for a person who shares our values, namely with expertise and a desire to be the best in their business; to delve deeply into the business at the client level; to be flexible, and accept change as an integral part of work, and to focus on measurable results. Rather than just doing the work, the person should base their decisions on data and numbers and be able to give feedback.
Based on these values, we strive to fulfill our mission, namely to create the most advanced products to develop creators and brands and influence the creation of content that changes the world.
We are looking for a specialist who will:
- Work with the product and IT teams regarding their requests, products, and questions.
- Brief the product team, develop a description of tasks and set tasks for the development team.
- Describe and Focus on business tasks.
- Process technical requests from the development teams.
- Collect and analyze information from the product team, then form and set technical tasks.
- Form business processes for IT products, including how they function and implementation.
What skills are we looking for?
- At least 2 years experience in similar positions as Product Manager, Business Analyst, or IT Delivery Manager
- Experience working with teams (product, technical, etc.)
- Technical background (understanding the specifics of developers' work)
- The ability to describe tasks and products, both from the marketing or product side and the technical side
- Analytical skills
- Ability to set tasks
- The ability to describe simple things with technical terminology for developers and vice versa
- Experience working with a large number of diverse tasks
- Experience working on the business side and understanding the client's needs in IT products
- Ability to describe business requests
- Formation and transformation of business processes into tasks for development teams
- Exceptional expertise - striving to be the best in your field
- Delve deep - delve into the client's business at the client level
- Flexibility - accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented - first do what affects the growth of income and reduces costs, then everything else
- Data-driven - data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation - feedback and recognition - the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, make adjustments.
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development
- Casual working environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential and all of YouTube at your feet!
- Great working environment with a team of exceptional people, who know everything about the world of online video
- An endless number of bright success stories, a team of professionals who burn with ideas and achieve impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!