Who is AIR?
AIR is a global Media-Tech company, the third-largest YouTube partner in the world in terms of traffic, and responsible for the development of more than 3,000 creators with an astronomical 20+ billion views each month. We’ve developed the largest ecosystem for creators on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook with over 50 products and services.
- Develop YouTube video creator channels
- Promote artists on YouTube
- Help digital-first creators earn more
- Work with YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Create advertising projects with brands and creators
- Set trends in the world of YouTube
We’re looking for a person who shares our values, namely with expertise and a desire to be the best in their business; to delve deeply into the business at the client level; to be flexible, and accept change as an integral part of work, and to focus on measurable results. Rather than just doing the work, the person should base their decisions on data and numbers and be able to give feedback.
Based on these values, we strive to fulfill our mission, namely to create the most advanced products to develop creators and brands and influence the creation of content that changes the world.
- Daily check security indicators: strikes, suspensions, loss of channel monetization.
- Maintain safety statistics.
- Advise and accompany partners in matters related to removing strikes.
- Work with JIRA.
- Work with requests sent to YouTube (hacking, incorrect work, violations, analytics, etc.)
- Recover channels/monetization, not from our network.
- Disconnect channels from the network due to violations identified by the moderation team.
- Achieve quarterly OKRs, and annual goals agreed with the manager.
- Carry out other tasks assigned by the manager.
Why we should choose you
- You have good communication skills and can build trusting relationships with partners.
- You have in-depth knowledge and are fluent in the principles and rules of the YouTube community and copyright.
- You have analyzing skills and an analytical mindset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You are flexible in situations and can reorient to goals quickly, if necessary.
- You learn quickly and desire to seek and learn new directions that will be useful in your work.
- You know English at the Upper Intermediate level.
Would be an advantage:
- Experience with YouTube bloggers and knowledge and understanding of YouTube principles.
- Exceptional expertise - striving to be the best in your field
- Delve deep - delve into the client's business at the client level
- Flexibility - accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented - first do what affects the growth of income and reduces costs, then everything else
- Data-driven - data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation - feedback and recognition - the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, make adjustments.
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development
- Casual working environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential and all of YouTube at your feet!
- Great working environment with a team of exceptional people, who know everything about the world of online video
- An endless number of bright success stories, a team of professionals who burn with ideas and achieve impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!